Sunday, July 10, 2011

Four-Wheeler Ride to Millard and Back - 88 Miles

It was me, my Dad, my friend Ryan, and my brother Nick.  You won't see my Dad at all because he took all of the pictures.

We went on a really fun trail through Chalk Creek.

There was a whole lot of rivers that we had to go through and we sure are glad that we had four-wheelers.

Nick is just looking back.

This was the deepest part, it was so deep that Ryan was floating on his four-wheeler in it.

 
This is a video of me going across the deepest river we went through.


Me, right after I went through the deepest part.  I had my feet above my handlebars so they wouldn't get wet.

This is us on our way back to Richfield.

Me and Ryan were in the back the whole time while my Dad was in the front.  We were eating his dust and were covered in it.


This is Nick clear on a big rock that we hiked up.

Up on top it started getting really cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment