Monday, July 25, 2011

Our extended family


Lee's brother, Eric and his family (2 girls and 1 boy).  This is Lee's only sibling, so there are just these 3 cousins on the Woolsey side of the family.

Abbie with Grandma Woolsey (Lee's mother)

My sister Jennifer and family (they live in Japan)





Another picture of  Jennifer's family (3 boys and 1 girl)
This is my sister in law, my mom and me as we hiked in Kodachrome Basin 2 summers ago.

My brother Brad and his family (4 boys!)





My brother Chris and his family (3 boys)
My brother Neal and his family (3 girls)
This is the Jeppson family last summer.  Only my sister Jennifer and her family weren't able to be present because they live in Japan.



The Jeppson family.  My mom and dad are in the middle in white shirts.

Some of the Jeppson cousins last summer (there's 18 in all,  the oldest being 15, the youngest being 9 months old!).  We had 3 days of fun together at our house in Richfield and called it Cousin Camp!  On the clothes line behind the kids are shirts that we tie-dyed for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment